Are you currently a senior engineer performing maintenance, monitoring, and support of all 3rd party systems, as well as support of various in-house systems? Are you the person everyone on the team goes to when they get stuck? If you see yourself as an IT leader waiting for your big break – here it is!
- Identifying technical issues and creating a plan to resolve them.
- Managing a team of 6 engineers, mentoring and evaluating them annually.
- Improving the performance and availability of the trading infrastructure and systems by identifying problems and assisting in the implementation of the solution.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting issues.
- Improving internal and external references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Following standard processes and procedures.
- Communicating daily with various members of IT staff to ensure consistent operation.
- Implementing processes to resolve and proactively monitor recurring issues.
- Resolve support issues and escalation tasks when necessary.
- Project planning and Project Management
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL and ability to query databases
- Proven track record of documenting processes, including proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, and documenting common issues as they arise
- Fluency with Fix protocols with the ability to decode messages and troubleshoot issues such as logging in and order management is a plus
- Knowledge of the Exchanges and a solid understanding of clearing processes and position management applications is required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows OS and applications as well as general network principles
- Experience Project Planning and Project Managing