Our client is a family-owned organization started right here in Chicago. Over the years they have grown their footprint and are now considered one of the go-to names in their industry! This is a very exciting time to join the team and the organization as they go through a digital transformation. The team is currently on a hybrid scheduling, coming onsite 3x a week!
As an Application Analyst you will work closely with various business teams to understand requirements and build out solutions. You will be responsible for multiple projects at a time covering a wide range of internal applications as well as report creation to better enable the business to achieve its goals. It will be your intent to provide top notch customer service to all levels of the organization and help improve processes to make applications efficient and reliable. You are a true problem solver that loves a good challenge and can appreciate team collaboration.
- Lead and manage reporting initiatives to support key business decisions.
- Configure and resolve application issues and create appropriate ticket documentation.
- Lead internal users through the process of documenting business requirements and test cases.
- Provide training and support for existing STORIS ERP software and reporting.
- Assist the support team and other departments as it relates to application issues.
- Assist with testing and issue resolution.
- Work with multiple business units on solutions and updates regarding open tickets.
- At least 3 years as an application/business systems analyst in a corporate environment
- Experience configuring and implementing ERP, CRM or Customer Service software packages (STORIS and Fresh works preferred)
- Basic understanding of SQL scripting (perl, xml, PL/SQL, html, SQL*Plus, shell a plus!)
- Experience creating reports and familiar with data warehouses
- Experience working with multiple business units and implementing application solutions
- Familiar with EDI (846, 850, 855, 856, 810 and 315)
- Ability to design, test and configure internal and external applications based on business requirements
- Familiar with Change/Incident Management protocols
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to gain consensus from team members
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills required
- Experience translating and presenting data using advanced Microsoft Excel skills