Our client is a global retailer having been around for over 60 years and headquartered in the Northwest suburbs. Their target demographic has expanded over the years and presents a significant opportunity for advancement and change. The business has made strategic partnerships that have triggered rapid growth and new leadership has focused on making technology a top priority. It is an exciting time as the organization leverages new markets and continues growth globally.
We are seeking a direct-hire Network Analyst to join a small global team in providing both special project duties and support. This resource will roll up to the Global Manager of Network Engineering and this role offers high visibility and an excellent opportunity for mentorship and growth. This company has some major plans for upcoming years and they are looking to start a new resource right away.
What will you be doing?
- Implement, support, and troubleshoot mixed network environment for enterprise organization working within a small team
- Troubleshoot cellular devices (Cradlepoint /SD-WAN)
- Utilize monitoring tools to ensure successful network infrastructure
- Evaluate, monitor, maintain network and system security and performance
- Provide occasional off-hour support
- Troubleshoot and resolve network related issues independently and alongside vendors
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and timely
- Experience building operating, and troubleshooting converged network environments
- Experience with network routing protocols
- Hands-on experience with switching
- Exposure to firewalls, network monitoring tools- Solarwinds or similar
- Solid background in project management & meeting project deadlines
- Ability to work occasional off-hours for support and special projects
- Strong written and verbal communication